- Anita and her boys and The Littles and I went to our annual Crescent Bar trip! We had so much fun. We made homemade ice cream. We played in the river and the boys became ducks in the pool! Anita and I tried to watch a few movies and just talked and talked.
- My beloved Uncle Brownie took a very fast turn for the worst and passed away on Aug. 1. 10 months after his cancer diagnoses.
- My mom and Dh and I took off for Tennessee. The trip was a bit shaky but we all did just fine and ducky.
- Uncle Brownie's funeral was the most awful gut wrenching beautiful wonderful honorable funeral I have ever been too. It was a privilege and an honor to be there and to call that man my Uncle. He was in the military and a fireman. The respect and honor and outpouring of love from the firemen was overwhelming!
- The changing of the guard made me cry every time! The gun salute and his last call still rip my heart out at the thought!
- My boys loved him so much and know that he loved them!
- Now we all just have to learn to live without him.
- We took the Littles and headed to Silverwood. Monkey wants to go to Disneyland SO bad! It will not happen anytime soon. So Daddy decided Silverwood was the next best thing.
- My parents are out of town but we stayed at their house. I am almost positive a mouse was in the bedroom. It took me a long time to relax enough to fall asleep. I hate mice!
- We meet up and took Tinkerbell with us for the weekend. It was so much fun! We didn't do it all but we were there when they opened and stayed until they closed.
- We then went to see Dh's mom.
- When we went to go to bed there was a huge spider on the wall! WTH! I hate spiders!
- We spent the night and most of the next day with her. It's always hard for Dh to leave her. It's hard on her too.
- School is starting soon. I'm not sure I'm ready. Everyone needs clothes again. I should probably get on that.
Alrighty I might try to upload some pictures tomorrow. Not sure though. I might have given up on that part. I have a REALLY cool hummer one though. Sigh...
Have a blessed week.