Look what the cat drug in! Life has taken some turns.
I have missed blogging. Life took some awkward uncomfortable turns and I couldn't seem to write without just being a Debbie downer so I think it was just easier to stop writing. So here is the gist in a nutshell...
- Skater's girlfriend became his wife. I now have 2 of the most wonderful daughter in laws a mama could ask for.
- Skater and wife ( I have to think of a name) gave us another grand daughter! She is amazing! She turned 1 this Spring and she is just the cutest thing. She loves people and waving and saying Hi. She will repeat most things you say to her. What a gift she is.
- T2 and his girlfriend have parted ways. But he still gets to parent Little Miss. She's getting so big and we love her so! She spends most weekends with T2 so we see her as often as we can.
- We had to sell our home and relocate. I have so struggled with this. That was the home we brought 3 of the boys home too. The youngest was born there in our bedroom. It was our home. I hated leaving it. It was necessary.
Dh was hit by a car at work and was hurt and rehabilitated for 6 months. It was a super rough time. He's doing fine now. I'm asking that you please follow the laws and put your phone down and to have insurance.
- We had to help our friend Walker over the rainbow bridge. Dh got a new baby when he was hurt. We have Button.
- Heir apparent moved to Vietnam with his friend. She is from Australia but lives there for work. He lived there for a year and a half. But has since come home. He couldn't work there very much and he needs full time work. He's fine.
- We went to visit him there. It was AMAZING. I'm sure I'll blog about it more later.
- Drummer and his wife and kids are doing really well. Princess and Buster are getting big and doing well in school.
- Bug went to a Military school for almost 6 months to change his stars. He's doing so well.
I plan on writing again. I have missed it. We have had some adventures that I want to keep track of. Peace.