Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Mischief makers

Blister came for a visit!  I have needed her company so badly the last few months. We had plans together but my mom got hurt so all plans have been cancelled or rearranged.  She worked hard on her schedule to be able to come up.  

We have a twisted sense of humor together.   A while ago we saw something where someone had been putting googly eyes on things.  Just go with me here.  She and I laughed so hard when we saw it.  We talked about how much fun/funny that would be.  We didn't get to see each other in December or January so we had Christmas in April.  It worked.  She got me googly eyes! We had a plan!

We went out and had a lovely lunch together.  We laughed and visited.  She's had life changes and challenges and the same in our home.  We had lots to talk about.  We went to different places to do some shopping.  I can neither confirm nor deny that some googly eyes happened.  You be the judge. 









We laughed so hard, until we cried.  I needed to laugh so much!  It felt so good.  Disclaimer, No products were harmed in the name of fun. 

So then.... today at work, A lil something may have happened. 


The hard part of this is that you don't get to see the reaction.  I will be curious how long it takes to be discovered.

It was wonderful to hang with my *daughtersisterfriend*.   I love you with my whole heart Blister!  you were a balm for my wounded aching heart. 

Make someone laugh today.  Or at least smile. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment