Sunday, March 19, 2023

Tankini

Her Royal Fatness is fat. 

As a mini doxy she should weigh no more than 11 pounds.  Well.... this girl weighs about 18 pounds.  It's my fault.  We don't have a yard and I don't walk her often or much.  ESPECIALLY in the Winter.  I hate walking in the rain.  She is so very fat.  I am just getting back into walking myself after my surgery.  I wanted to go hiking this weekend, but it didn't happen.  So, a walk for the win.  I was outside!  Juniper went with me.  My stride changes with her.  She walks fast but not fast enough.  Her best time was a 21.4-minute mile.  LOL not bad for an almost no legs dog.  She loves walking so much.  She'd rather be in the woods, like me though.  But outside is still good. She can/has slipped her collar, so Monkey and I went to the pet store to get her a harness that fits her fatness. Juniper greeted everyone she could at the pet store.  I admit she is a cutie.  I wanted a pretty harness.     No dice.  So purple it is.  She also got a new collar, but we have plenty of leashes. 

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring.  It should start raining tonight.  Of course.  But the little? tankini and I went walking!  My goal is another day this week.  I can make this happen. 



Get outside if you can!  Totally worth it. 
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment