Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Mother nature is bipolar.

 Yesterday I learned something new.  Don't eat a granola bar in your car right after you vacuumed it.  That was not a good idea.  I even made myself sigh.  Oh well, it's just a car.  I know I will be vacuuming it again. AND that it will need it. 

I have been doing a bit of traveling lately.  The weather has been off and on.  I don't remember a time when the pass between us and my parents has been closed as often as it has been this winter.  The snowpack was almost scary low in January.  Now it's a LOT of snow again. We all need it.  I went out early this month and found I have bulbs coming up in my pots.  I love this time of you.  I forgot to get crocuses this past fall.  I really do want some.  I want some for me and for my dad, brother, sister's graves.  They will be long gone before the first mowing.  

My mom fell and hurt herself. She will be fine.  It just takes time.  My mother-in-law was really sick and was in the hospital.  She's 106.  I didn't expect her to ever go home.  But she did.  That was stressful time to say the least. 

I got see and visit with a friend I haven't seen in forever.  It was so wonderful.  She had her 2 grandsons with her.  The oldest LOVES cats.  He can't have one.  AND my friend is very allergic to cats. So, we went to the local shelter so he could see the cats.  OMW.  Not a great idea.  When our cat is gone, I do NOT want another one.  I don't dislike cats, but I'm done having one.  But OH, there were so many beautiful tuxedo cats.  I love their markings.  They have a room where you can open the doors and pet them. E and I had so much fun petting and loving on them. Then we went into the dog building.  So many dogs. Some were so sad they lost their people.  You can't pet them unless you are interested in them.  Of course there were rooms of puppies.  Those will go first.  I hope all the dogs find a home of their own.  Going there just pulls on your heartstrings. The cats too for that matter. 

Some pictures to show you mother nature at her best. 


A random carrot in a bag of them.  It cracked me up. 

Tete e tetes almost in full bloom. 

Sunset at my mom's. 

One week after the picture below was taken.  Thanks  Mother Nature. 




I love mushrooms.  I find them often.  There are so many different kinds.  These were really tiny.  I love that they are hearts. 


I hope things are good where you are.  If they aren't I know they will get better.  No matter what is happening it's just a season.  Hold those who are dear to you so very close.  
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment