Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Make it a good one!

 I read a sign that said, "tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book.  Write a good one. 

For whatever reason that struck me.  We all have a story to tell.  We have good stories, not so good stories and just some plain old ugly stories.  I guess this is my blank page.  My mom journals every day.  I've tried.  Most of the time I could just write, see yesterday.  I started this a long time ago and have kept at it regularly at times and then HUGE gaps of time.   Sometimes I have a lot to say, some, not so much.  I have things started but am not sure how to make it say what I want.  So it's just saved.  Maybe it will come to me, maybe it will be deleted.  Eh, we'll see.  I've thought about writing a book.  The thought of having enough to say, who would read it, why?  So, this is as close as I will get.  I guess today the goal was to tell you this,

Tomorrow is the first blank page of your 365-page book.  Write a good one.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment