Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ooops!

A public post for the 3 of you who read.  
Sorry it's been so long.  I have been writing but since it's mostly complaining I don't publish it.  Life doesn't have to be all roses and unicorns but I don't want to fuss all the time either. 
In the past month Monkey has had his tonsils and adenoids out.  He didn't recover quite like I thought he would but he did good and is all good now.  His voice is a little higher then it was but he has totally stopped snoring at night. I hope he is as healthy as a pet pig now. 

 I will never get tired of these guys and trying to get the PERFECT picture of one.

One of my clients got a new puppy.  An Italian Mastiff.  Her name is Lucy.  So cute!



Monkey waiting to go into surgery.  He was very nervous but was so brave.  He did SUPER!

Spring is coming!  I promise!

 
 My scrap booking friends and I went to a Bunco party.  It was an 80's theme.  We had so much fun!  I am so thankful for my sister.  She helped me dress.  I was TOTALLY out of my element and comfort zone!  I did have a very good time. 
From the left, Lalita, Joan, Me and Carol.

Princess is taking skating lesson's.  She really is doing good and LOVES it when we come to watch her.  I just love her.
 

We did not have ONE flake of snow all Winter long.  HOWEVER on the second day of Spring we had a itty bitty snow storm.  Lots of area's around us had several inches of snow.  Lucky them. 
 
The only other thing worth blogging about is that some friends of ours had a little girl Hannah.  She was born with some serious issues and was very medically fragile.  She passed away.  She is missed every day by her family and the people who knew her.  We are so thankful for the almost 9 years she was here.  Now we just trust in God that he will take care of her.  Her mama's heart is breaking and she is trying to figure out how to live without her. 
Remember to cherish your loved ones near and far.  Don't take them for granted.
 
Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I will try not to dissapoint. 
Have a blessed week.
Peace
 

3 comments:

  1. Yes you are beautiful my daughter. I bet more than 3 people read this and I was about to write you a motherly note and say get with it. You don't need to not publish anything. Even whining would let us know you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...love the 80's picture! The crimped hair...off the shoulder shirt...the eye shadow...the big earrings! You all did good! I'm so glad Monkey is on his way to doing better and I hope that surgery really helps him!

    I know things aren't coming up all roses but I love you and of course we'd all love for you to blog more but you do what you can right now and the rest will come! Just keep plugging away at it...love you!

    ReplyDelete