Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Almost Winter

I have been very quiet lately.  Just not chatty I suppose.  
Life is just marching on around us.  We are in need of a miracle at this point and pretty sure that isn't going to happen.  Sooo nothing left but faith it's self. 
So here is the last month in pictures.  

Not a great picture but I like it. A hummer in shadow.

My Favorite Daughter in law and Buster and Princess and 1 girlfriend went to see Disney on Ice.  Oh we had so much fun.  


Tangled! 
 Monkey and I went to Anita's. So Anita and I could go to the opening of the second Hunger Games. While we were there it was Eli's 5th birthday!  Oh exciting.
Presents!  Eli and Anita and Mighty

Thanksgiving!

The start of Christmas baking.

Our Angel got an abscess and had to have a itty bitty surgery.  It went over like a fart in church with her.

Angel in her cone of shame.

A Stellar.  I love these birds.

The littlest woodpecker I have ever seen. 

Heir bought his daddy a jersey for the Hawks.  He got it early so he has some games to wear it to. 
Wilson!

I never blogged about my Auntie's family quilt.  I did my mom's but not Auntie's.  Well she got one too the same year.  They both were surprised and loved them.  My Auntie just sent me a picture of how she displayed  hers. It made me cry.  So beautiful! 

Next up is Christmas!  
Have a blessed week.  
Peace

2 comments:

  1. I love you and your family to bits and little pieces...in every way you come right now...broken, happy, sad, just ok....the season and this year for that matter have been overwhelming at times and the holidays make it too much to bear...too much! Overwhelming....I know nothing I could say (or think of to say) right now is going to make things better....I love you though!

    I loved all your pictures! The peanut butter blossoms are either going to have to make my list one year of things to bake OR I'm going to just have to come to your house and get my fair share from all those brothers of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....I still want one of those cookies! Please????

    ReplyDelete