Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lets all be nice.

Today on my way to work I took Bug's to a friends house. As we were driving there was a man sitting in a scooter on a corner, waving to everyone who drove by. He waved at me, I smiled at him and waved back. Bugs looked at me and asked "do you know him?" I said nope, not a clue but isn't he doing a great thing by sitting there waving at everyone giving them a good morning and a nice way to start their day? He looked at me with his sweet face and said What a great guy! After I kissed him goodbye and left I passed by the same man. He was waving just as hard and smiling just as big. I gave him another big smile and a big wave and went on with me day. It was a GREAT way to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love lessons of life...something we forget along the way becomine adults. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete