Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kidless Adventures.

I did these backwards. Ooops
On Sunday we decided to take a drive. Our Little's are still and Grandma and Grandpa's. They would have HATED it. We loved it. We did the North Cascade Highway. Then on Sunday we went to the races. They are the figure 8 and demolition derby. They are always fun. Then they have the best firework show. So this is Monday first then Sunday. Just imagine your looking at them the other way around. Oh and yes the kids would have loved the races. They have been before. It was a good time without them though.



Dh and I.



Some of the cars



The hornet heats.



Hornet heats



Elvis showed up!



They burned a van. I don't' know why, well actually I do. Guys like to blow stuff up!



Guys on bikes.



We practiced our OOOOOOOO's and AAAAAAH's



Pretty!



The music behind these was really good too. I hope everyone had a good 4Th. Happy Birthday America.
On Sunday I had told DH that I did not want to just sit around. I was either going to do something fun with him or he was going to do a whole list of stuff I want done. We took off for the day. :D I had said Mt. St. Helen's, the ocean, or...? and Dh said lets go North. So off we went. It was beautiful.



Diablo Lake on Diablo pass



Over the mountains.



We live in one of the most beautiful places!



We stopped in Winthrop. Neither of us had been there before. We had dinner there after walking through the town. It's a cute place.



Then we went and had homemade ice cream.



Dh got a brain freeze.



Methow Valley



Towards Wenatchee



Over Steven's Pass



Tail lights of I-5


It was a really good day. However I think it might make us officially old. We took a Sunday drive! HA!


Peace

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you two are having a grand time being kidless!! Way to go you two!!

    ReplyDelete