Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......

When we got the boys school clothes in September they both picked a blue shirt with stars. EVERY time Bugs picks his Monkey ends up wearing his. Bug is long gone for school before Monkey even gets up. It's all just done accidentally. It's so weird!

One day a few weeks ago.


Trying to get a serious picture is a joke!

At one of my houses, Charlotte has 2 Christmas Cactus's that just keep blooming and blooming. They are very confused. I think they started after Halloween.

Christmas Cactus's that are blooming!

Last week it was so cold on Thursday. I went to work with this cup full of ice and water. When I got to Charlotte's I forgot it in the car. I knew I would drink it on the way home so it wasn't a big deal. This is what I found when I went out 5 hours later.

The cup STILL full of ice! No snow but so very cold!
And here is the dynamic duo again!


Again no knowledge of what the other is wearing!

Silly boys.

I hope you have a blessed week.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny about the boys!!! And you tell Ms. Charlotte I don't much like her...ok well I don't like that her cacti are blooming and for the last 4 years I've not had one bloom on either of mine...it's down right depressing!!! My in-laws cacti bloom like that too...sigh...

    ReplyDelete