Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Picture Dump

Buster and DIL and I having a video chat. Buster misses his Nana very much and needs me! He is a chatty little guy and has the sweetest giggle!


Bugs caught his first bullfrog - of the year. I love the speckled tummy and legs.


He's watching me!


He's hoping for a princess!

The next words were I'm not touching it to my lips and I hope he doesn't pee on me!

Spring is REALLY REALLY here! When you walk down my street you can smell lilacs all over. I love it!


For family dinner today I made lasagna and homemade french bread. Dh made a huge salad. We all ate until we were stuffed. Roommate came with Heir Apparent. Heir worked in the garden. It was in the low 70's today. Simply gorgeous.

Roommate "helping" heir work in the garden.
Heir with Monkey. Heir is pleading with the raspberries to stay out of the strawberries.


He can sit and work like that for hours. He does it fishing too.

Have a blessed week!
Peace

1 comment:

  1. OH yesterday was a beautiful day! And I would love to see the princess that came from that bull frog...lol. And of course Buster needs his Nana? Who doesn't need their Nana from time to time!

    ReplyDelete