Sunday, April 10, 2011

A week in review
















This week has brought some changes.

Skater moved on to a new adventure of his own. He's 20, he can do that. We want only good things for him! He is going to be just fine.


Rescue Rita and I took off for the day and went to Pike Place Market. I of course had to have flowers on the way out. Here is Rita with my bouquet!

















The fish..... So very gross! But the throwing show is cute.
















































On Saturday Drummer Boy turned 26! DIL did a nice party for him. Friends and Family and Food! It was very good.



















His Cake








































I asked if Princess had wings, she didn't. She then couldn't forget I had asked and she asked NON STOP for Wings! So here they are! She wants to fly.













































Today Princess and I went to meet my parents in Wenatchee to get The Littles back from their vacation. They had such a good time. Bugs LOVES his cousin's so much and loves to be with them. I know he can be a bit overwhelming but it meant a LOT to him to see and hang out with them. I wish everyone could love with such abandon as he does. Monkey lost a tooth! He did the last time he was at Grandma and Grandpa's too. It cracked me up.

Monkey rode Rosie without a saddle! He was so pumped. He said he fell off the first time but got it the second time. He loves to ride. They had dinner, showers and fell EXHAUSTED into bed. I think the only one more excited to see them then Princess was Carmel. She has looked for her boy at bedtime EVERY NIGHT! Tonight when he went in she followed him in and curled up on his pillow. What a funny cat!


I hope you have a blessed week.


Peace

2 comments:

  1. I need those wings! and Weeda looks like a bride :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Drummer is 26!!! Why does it feel like I'm getting older and they are not!?!

    ReplyDelete