Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. My parents came over on Wednesday afternoon. There was some snow in the pass but it wasn't bad. Which was great because the day before the pass had been closed off and on. It was so nice to have them here.
Here is the picture proof of the weekend.


7 of 8 pies. Missing is the Butterscotch. What you see is 2 pumpkin, Blue Berry, Black Berry, Raspberry, Apple and Mincemeat.


Cranapple sparkling cider



Skater



My dad.



Heir filling glasses as the food is starting to be put on the table.



Us!



ALL of us!



The Baby Edgerton's


My parents



Everyone has puppies! Bolt, Scout, Pistol, Skeeter and Bella

We have so much to be thankful for. It was a really good day. We sat around the table most of the weekend after every meal and just talked and laughed. I took my parents to see T2's house. They loved it.

I hope you all have had a great weekend.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. The only thing wrong is we weren't there ;)

    Love you and I'm thankful for having you in my life and being my friend!

    ReplyDelete