Monday, February 2, 2009

Cast of Characters - Thing 2

Thing 2 was born just shy of 2 years after his big brother. He was planned and so wanted. 2 years is NOT a good idea, just in case your wondering. 3 years apart is WAY better but that's another story. He was suppose to be here before Easter and he wasn't. He has always chosen his own path and his own way of doing things. He was the original skater dude. He is fearless on a skateboard. He can play any musical instrument he picks up. He can play piano, drums, trombone, T2's trumpet, guitar and yuke. I bought him a harmonica for Christmas. LOL Music is his heart beat and as long as he can play music he will be OK. That and talk. He can talk the legs off a goat. He is DEFINITELY his dad's son. He has been married for 3 years this month. He and his wife are doing their best to make a good life for themselves and their daughter. Princess is a joy and I am so glad to do the girly things. Pink Is a color I can do! Peace

4 comments:

  1. I remember a 45 minute conversation with him about the color of my shampoo when he was little.. I was exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki,
    How about telling us the story of their nicknames unless it is too personal. "thing" especially has my curiosity aroused.
    Where was the epicenter of the earthquake? I remember the last biggy before Phil retired. Can't remember the year but it was 2001 or 2002 and Phil was on the 7th floor of a wide open warehouse in Bremerton and for a few minutes thought he was going to die as it swayed and jumped. I was home alone and thought it would never stop but had no serious damage. I don't like them very much but did get a bit used to them living in Alaska for 7 years.
    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS his father over and over! I still remember him telling me about it snowing somewhere and I just looked at him sidewys and said he was wrong! He called me to tell me he was right AND he had proof. I do love him though, even if he's called trouble written all over him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I wrote at the end makes no sense! Let me try again...I do love him (Joel) even if he's got trouble written all over him...There I think that's right!

    ReplyDelete