Friday, January 30, 2009

Shake Rattle and Roll

Today my day started at 5:25 AM. We had an earthquake. I almost never feel them. I did this morning. I woke straight up and yelled CARMEN and he was awake in an instant. Funny how a yelling wife in the dark of the night does that. Our dressers were rattling around and I felt very gross to my stomach. I looked at Carmen and said we just had an earthquake. He did not think so so I did the proverbs women thing and said UH HA and turned the TV on. We did!!!!! It was a 4.5 South of us. That's only the 3rd one I've ever really felt. It was nice to have a day off and I didn't accomplish much at home. :-D Peace

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a day off from time to time...I hope all in all you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that you had one and forgot to ask. WAKE UP CALL:)

    ReplyDelete