Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know it's an obvious one but I am thankful for Summer. I love that we live where there are 4 season's. Winter is odd in that some years we have not one flake of snow but we would know it's Winter anyway. I love Summer. I love having my kids to myself with no school's schedule telling me when I have to do things. I love the warm weather and all that it entails. Lakes, sprinklers, shorts and tans. We use our grill all year sometimes but we have used ours almost weekly this summer and I love that. I love that we can gather around something as simple as burgers and hot dogs and totally enjoy one an other's company. I am glad my husbands mother is here. He misses her terribly and it makes it easier to see to her with her here instead of panic phone calls from 6 hours away. We haven't really done anything big this summer but we have had a good one. Good weather, good company and a camping trip. AND it's not over yet. No big revelation this Thankful Thursday but I'm taking our warm weather while I can. LOVE IT!
Peace

1 comment:

  1. I love the 4 seasons! and I love summer too. I wish it could go on for 6 months anyway.

    ReplyDelete