Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day

I'm not sure what the groundhog saw today but we haven't had Winter yet so I am hopeful we don't start now.
I had to run an errand this afternoon and Bugs found this guy on our travels. He was all a twitter! FROGS are out!

He was starting to warm up and he kept jumping off the leaf. Bugs let him go after our photo shoot.

I know it's blurry, I had the wrong setting but I wanted you to see Bugs holding his friend.

Spring is really coming. I should have taken a picture of the primrose blooming too.

I can't believe it's already February. Didn't we just have Christmas? Time just has a way of marching onward doesn't it.
Peace



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those look like the frogs that hide in my strawberries! How cool to see signs of life after a gray winter...and what a weird winter...the WARMEST January on record here!?! NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frogs, I miss them so in the winter. We won't hear them here until July. Excellent pictures on this blog. I miss bugs too, do you? Peace

    ReplyDelete