Monday, February 22, 2010

Mustangs

Here are just a few pictures from this weekend. There is over 600 pictures between mom and I. I'm pretty sure you don't want to see all of them.
Seeing the wild mustangs in the wild was just breath taking. It reminded me of when I saw orca's in the wild for the first time. Just awe inspiring.


WHAT?


First herd we saw in the wild. I was walking up to them. The sun is just getting ready to set.


Just a pretty face in the corrals. She needs a good home.


A bachelor stallion in the wild. It was starting to snow. He was not worried about us at all. He was breathtaking!



Mom's new mare. The black/white pinto on the right. Her name will be Sage.
Mom and I had a good time this weekend. It's been a while since we got to go away together alone. We had fun.
Peace

2 comments:

  1. oh that one looks like Cricket! I love the top picture and Mom's horse is PERFECT! oh and that STALLION~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Stallion is HUGE! Very cool! I'm glad you went and had a good time w/your mom!

    ReplyDelete