Monday, February 1, 2010

Well

Well I finished up the 31 Day Challenge. I thought I did pretty good. I did use a few archive pictures and I didn't really want to but if I knew I had a good picture for the word in my files I used it instead of trying to re-capture what I knew I already had. Did that make any sense to you? Clear as mud? :)
Today I was at one of Hen's house. I love her so much and she is such a treasure. She cracked me up today. As I was changing her sheets and cleaning her room I asked why the window was open. It is STILL Winter. She said " I open it every morning to let the farts out." I laughed so hard.
Peace

3 comments:

  1. You did great Nikki! Great pictures and wonderful imagination. My pictures are usually so common and boring I didn't join in. I did look forward to yours every day! (and your mom's too for that matter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL HAHAHA Love it.. I've never had my windows open, hmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That old Hen is FUNNY! And yes I understood what you were saying, why take a picture of something you already had...might not turn out the same way so why force it. I hope you have a good day today! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete