Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving week

We had a very good time at my folks place. We saw most of my family and the boys had so much fun in the snow. It almost never stopped snowing until sometime in the night last night. Dh and I even got away for a few hours by ourselves. That was a wonderful treat.


A bird on our deck in our snow before we left.



Monkey and Dh playing in the snow at the Summit.


My niece Jadeyn and sister in law Debbie.


My sister Chrissy and niece Nikki.


DIL and Drummer cooking. I took this picture for PROOF! It can/does happen! They did a really good job on dinner. It was wonderful.


Me and Buster.


Princess in her new glasses. She doesn't like them much.


Grandma Great reading to a Princess.


Dh and Buster. The happiest baby on the planet.


Some of the snow! This is out my parents front door.


Sage being put out for some air.


Scout in her Winter coat. She was COLD.


We had my brother's boys out for a snow day and a night. I got them a ginger bread house to make for their grandparents. They think I'm weird but they seemed to have a good time making it.


Working at it.


FINISHED!


Making an igloo.


T2 driving the tractor to mound the snow - it was faster this way.


SNOW snow and more snow.


Big boys helping the little boys.

Buster sleeping on me. We had both taken a nice nap.


Headed home. Down my parents road.


Scout in her fleece jacket. She was sleeping.


Snow on the pass.


Icicles
When we got home and got out of the car Monkey started saying Curses! Curses! I curse you! I asked who are you cursing Monkey? The sun! It melted all our snow!
I hope you have a blessed week.
Peace

3 comments:

  1. LOL Oh MOnkey made me laugh!!! I'm so glad you had a great holiday! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had fun and I 'm so glad it was in the 80's where we were :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful family you have! I am so glad I'm related to you all :D
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete