Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday

It was a quiet lovely day. It POURED for a short time then was beautiful and sunny. I had the window open for a while. We had family dinner today. Thing 1 and his friend came. His roommate had to work. The friend fell a few weeks ago and broke her arm and had surgery. It still looks very painful to me. She's in school to be a massage therapist so she's out of commission for a bit. Bugs and Monkey get so excited when Thing 1 comes home. They just love their big brothers.
There really isn't much new news so I guess that's the start of our week. I hope yours is lovely. Peace

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great family dinner and Thing 1 was able to come...what happend to his roomy? Work? I hope with such a wonderful start to your week that you have a great week...and yes I realize that makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched and watched and no Dustin on AR :( They better put him on. I'm going to take ad's out in the paper. Sorry I didn't make dinner~ maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie it was good. Next Sunday is T2's birthday dinner. You two better show up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about me!?! Can I come???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure Anita. Sat at 7 a no host dinner at Golden.....

    ReplyDelete