Monday, September 14, 2009

Bug's 11

Bugs was born on Sept 14, 1998. On Sept. 10Th my aunt called me and told me I had 12 hours to have him on my Uncle's birthday. We had a good laugh over that. Little did she know we had a surprise for him! When we first announced we were pregnant my Uncle laughed and said you should name him after me! So when it came time to name him I asked Dh to pick a L name that went with Emery. We told everyone he was Elvis. When Lane was born I looked at Dh and said name your son. He said Lane Emery. Everyone was shocked. My mom knew right away who he was named after and she got to call my aunt and let them know.
























Bugs has been signing his whole life. He loves to sing and has a beautiful little voice. He loves everything about bugs and critters. He is such a joy and a blessing to our family. I can't believe he's 11 today. Time is racing by. Happy Birthday Bugs!
Peace

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! He hasn't changed a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sings like an angel~ We love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jam and I can't believe Bugs is 11. I love hearing him sing as he goes past our house to go hunt for frogs and bugs at the pond.
    Oh how that pond has brought us great memories for us and all our kids!

    ReplyDelete