Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bug's party.

We put the cart before the horse a little today. Bug's birthday is tomorrow but we had his little party today. It worked for us because of school. He had his friends over last night for a sleep over and then they were here today. They always have fun together. I cannot believe this precious boy is 11 tomorrow. I'll write all about him tomorrow. Here's some pictures from today.





Alfredo




Rescue Rita put frosting on his nose.



Ben and Alfredo




Peace

2 comments:

  1. Whatta boy and his mama didn't even burn his fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice the numbers? One was backwards? I think that grossology book is right up his alley. Happy Birthday Bugs...I remember where I was 11 years ago today. I can't believe he's that old...it just doesn't seem possible!

    ReplyDelete