Monday, July 19, 2010

Grandma Camp

Monkey and I took off Friday afternoon to go to my folks to get Bugs from Camp Grandma. He had been there 2 weeks. On the way out of town we stopped and got Bug's best buddy. Everyone was so excited. We got there about 10 pm and they headed outside for a tour in the dark. Friend was excited to be there and Bugs was ready for us to be there.
Last Feb. mom and I went on a road trip and she picked out her new baby Sage. This was the first time I got to see her outside of in the middle of a corral. She is HUGE! Mom is going to need a stool to get on her. She is a beautiful mare! She let me walk right up to her and let me lead and then rub all over her face. I don't think to many people besides mom has handled her. She is going to be a nice horse when she is finished. She moves out very nice.


Bugs rubbing Sage's face. She was really good to let him come up.


Buster and his Posse! From the left, Friend, Bugs, Drummer, Monkey, Baby Nikki, Seth and Buster in the middle.


My sister in law and Buster. He loves everyone, but not grass.


I had a whole thing going in my mind here but it's taking the pictures to long to load. Tomorrow I will add on.
Peace


1 comment:

  1. What is it about grass that the babies don't like? It never fails to have a kid flip over being on the grass...it's almost hysterical.

    ReplyDelete