Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm SIX!


Monkey at Ms. Anne's. He's taking CUPCAKES!!!!!



Just before pandemonium broke out! He was TOTALLY the man of the hour with a wild bunch of 6 kids!



Today is OFFICIALLY his birthday!


Our granddaughter Tinkerbell is here! She's here for the weekend. (Yes she's wearing her Uncle's pj's.)



These 2 are nothing but trouble! They have so much fun. My house hasn't seen this much Barbie action in a long time! Bugs and Monkey are very good sports about playing Barbie with the girls.



I can't believe this catsup face is 6 years old! Goodness I love this boy.
Peace




2 comments:

  1. Oh his Auntie and Uncle love that beautiful boy too. He does need to be on the cover of a magazine! and Tinker Bell looks so grown up with her hair longer~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man oh Man!!! Man of the Hour is an understatement!!! Happy Birthday Bugs! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete