Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little Hummers

Don't you just hate it when you are in the middle of baking and you are missing an ingredient? Grrrrrrr! Dh is on the way to the store to get some more brown sugar. Dagnabit!

Today I was at Charlotte's and all of a sudden she said LOOK! And there was the most gorgeous humming bird! I was like a dog and every time one caught my eye it was like SQUIRREL!!! ALL day long. I was there a hour longer then I should have been because I was chasing pictures of the Hummers. They have a holly tree next to some other trees and I'm pretty sure they have a nest in there or at least they live in there. Every time Charlotte walked by the tree they bombed here and then landed up on the top to yell at us to get away. It was VERY interesting. They can be aggressive little buggers.
I just never dreamt that we had hummingbirds here all year long. I love these little birds and I could watch them all day long!
Peace

2 comments: