Monday, December 13, 2010

Noah!

It is RAINING unrelenting rain! It has been for days. We are flooding all around us. So much water standing everywhere. Isn't that exciting! The Pineapple Express. They even have a name for the unrelenting rain for days on end. I just thought it was Winter in the Pacific Northwest.
In stead of answering in the comments area I thought I would just tell you about the sandwich cake. It's Pullman bread sliced at the bakery. It is a layer of chicken salad, egg salad and ham salad. There is a layer of bread between each filling. It is frosted with cream cheese and mayo mixed to spreadability. You slice it into thumb size thick slices. It's pretty cool and it tasted way better then I thought it would. Very interesting. I often wonder how recipes like this come to be! I have done some Christmas baking but not much. I was in the freezer today and noticed someone has been having a good time in the peanut butter blossoms. Thanks Guys!
Have a great week.
Peace

2 comments:

  1. LOL guys are rocking their socks off eating those yummy cookies away aren't they? I'd try that sandwhich!!! Ok, next function we put on (cause you know we have so many that come our way) we should try and make that...I love you Nikki!

    ReplyDelete