Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Little Weirdo

I was going to do a Wordless Wednesday but really don't have an interesting picture to share and instead of setting one up I figured I would just write something.

Last night was Bug's Winter Concert. He did well. I appreciated that the teacher started on time and just got to it. I don't like being on time and kept waiting. They did a really nice job.

Tonight for dinner we had soup and grilled cheese. Monkey asked for a grilled cheese then when I went to clear the table later his cheese was sitting on the plate. Doesn't that just make it TOAST? I thought it was strange when he asked for it. He doesn't care much for cheese. Do you know any other 6 year old who doesn't eat pizza?

We had a nice quick visit with my dad. I went with him to deliver the meat and then had dinner and called it a day. He was up and out of here very early to go see my Uncle then head home. He had good roads though. He was even home before it was to dark.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I still giggle over people who ask order a cheeseburger with no cheese...

    ReplyDelete