Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After

We had a wonderful day. It is so fun to have all the boys at home. I think we had at least 5 Nerf gun wars. They just can't not shoot at each other and each first shot becomes a full war. Then Thing 1 and his room mate started a full fledged secret ops war in my living room! That's what 2 military boys will do for you. We had good presents, good food, good family fun. I will be sad when everyone heads home. Princess is so cute! She's changing so fast. Her mama can put in 2 of the tiniest pony's on the top of her head! So cute! However..... they do bare a striking resemblance to horns. :-) The snow is starting to melt and make a bigger mess then when it was cold. I can't remember a white Christmas like this since we moved here in 1988. It was very pretty and very nice once all my boys were here. Tonight all 4 big boys are at Thing 1's house jamming. They all play an instrument, some more then 2. I wish I could be a fly on the wall. I love to hear them play. Even the drums. There is small moments of time when I miss having the drums at my house, then the feeling passes! I love sitting upstairs and hearing one of the boys play the piano downstairs. Wonderful moments. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. We're still windy in Yuma but the sun is shining and that gives me hope that the temp will go up. So happy you had a wonderful, boisterous Christmas ... just like when they were all younger and living at home, right? Glad the snow is leaving!! Wish it would go away at your mom's too! Scary to see your dad up on the roof but at least he has a soft snow bank to fall into if he slips.
    hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete