Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

As we say good bye to 2008 I'm ready for a new year. It wasn't the worst year ever and we have WONDERFUL memories. Carmen and I celebrated 25 years. We took a wonderful family vacation. I went on a week long ride with my parents. My boys have grown, I have 2 wonderful granddaughters and much to be happy and thankful for. We are blessed.
We are filled with hope as we welcome 2009. I'm not very articulate and can't make my hands and head get on the same page with my heart. But nonetheless I want to wish you all the very best that 2009 has to offer! Bless you all.....

3 comments:

  1. And tomorrow Bryant will be 18 and you no longer have to support him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki!!! You articulation is A-OK as far as I can tell (and I'm real picky). You are doing a fabulous job on your blog so just relax.

    Happy New Year to you and all your family. With the weather that ushered it in, 2009 has no where to go but up, right?

    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki don't be so hard on yourself. I am going to send you a little article in our paper today written by Cindy Hval. It is about writing things down. Cindy goes to our church and is a writer.

    ReplyDelete