Friday, December 19, 2008

Last one...

A different kind
Things I was doing 5 Years ago.

1. Working
2. Grieving for losses in my family
3. Harboring a secret under my heart. praying it got to stay.
4. Being a wife/mom
5. Living life as it came

5 Things on my to do list:
(only 5?)

1. Shop for Thanksgiving
2. Do Christmas cards
3. Plan out Christmas
4. Remember to get Bryant's pictures
5. Clean my carpets


5 Things I like to snack on

1. toast
2. raw almonds
3. chips/salsa
4. anything I've baked
5. ice

5 Thinks I would do if I was a millionaire

1. Be debt free!
2. Help all my kids be more financially stable
3. New car - GMC Yukon Please
4. Set up some school funds
5. Travel - its a big beautiful world

5 Places you've lived

1. Spokane, WA
2. Spokane, WA.
3. Spokane, WA
4. Marysville, WA
5. Marysville, WA

5 Job's you've had
(these are one's I was PAID for :) )

1. Waitress
2. Driver for my Brother
3. Secretary/Accountant
4. Sign Language Teacher
5. House Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment