Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wrapping Party?

Don't you think you should all come help me wrap? I love wrapping everything, I just have no where to wrap and leave it all out so the whole take and put away and re-hide thing just bugs me so I leave it all to the end . This year is no exception. Sooooooo I was thinking everyone should meet at my house and help. :-) I'll give you a cookie.
Thing 2 and his wife and baby should be here in the morning......4 days late, but them along with 17,000 other people. But those are the only 3 I really care about. I'm needing a little itty bitty Princess fix. I'm also pretty sure she needs her Nana to kiss her neck! She is so much like her dad, she's everything I ever wished for him. :-) T2 and I made Rum Balls tonight. I had to taste test a few. Not to bad at all.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. don't send me any. I don't like rum balls. You can send me a raspberry pie though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki,
    I remember the joy I felt when I finally had a spare room to use anyway I wanted and one of the things I did was set up a gift wrap table. It was SOOOOOO much fun! Every year after Christmas I would hit the sales and restock my paper, ribbon, tags and anything else to make the wrapping pretty. It sure beat what you must do and what I did for years as well. Do you have a spare closet you could convert? I saw that once in a magazine and thought it was a pretty good idea. Anyway, hope the kids make it safely and you have a wonderful day tomorrow! Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you just love being told someone doesn't like what your fixing? I'd send her a box! I don't like wrapping so I think sacks and boxes are are great invention :)and you can recycle them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie, ESPECIALLY when I didn't OFFER her any!! LOL

    ReplyDelete