Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

I started this blog a year ago. I'm proud that I have kept it up. I am actually a little surprised that I've had anything to say at all. I am thankful for each and everyone of you that has read and commented. It's nice to know you are there, even if it's all family.
I am hoping and praying that each and everyone of you get all of what you need, some of what you want in 2010. I remember I had such high hopes for 2009 and it didn't seem to work out that way. We have struggled but we are here and a new baby is joining our family any day. We are together (relatively speaking). We have much to be thankful for. So, Bring it on 2010 - Lets dance!
Peace

4 comments:

  1. Nikki I have loved every minute of reading your blog and in spite of what you might think, IMHO, you do an excellent job both with your words, your humor your pictures and your love of family. I'm looking forward to lots more of the same in 2010.
    xoxoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing better then MOI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you all and I look forward to more time with you this year than we had last year! Crescent Bar here we come!

    ReplyDelete