Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Gathering


This weekend we had a family gathering.  My cousin very kindly offered to plan and invite and have it at their home.  It was so kind.  We had a great day.  All of our guys came.  I love seeing everyone.  I wish more people would have come but I won't let who wasn't there spoil who was!  There was more then enough to eat and we enjoyed each other's company and visiting. 


































Telling a joke.




 


















I forgot to ask permission to post names.  I'm sorry, I should have. 
Thank you so much Tim and Theresa for opening up your home to us!  It was a beautiful day.
I hate the new uploader and blogger hates me.  Just saying. 
Have a blessed week. 
Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL I wondered if you would like it or not...the gathering looks like it was a lot of fun! The kids looked like they were having fun! Glad your family was there!

    ReplyDelete