Thursday, August 11, 2011

Winning!

Today was take your son to work day. You didn't know that? Huh well Monkey went with me and had a good time with Charlotte's grandkids. He is exhausted from running. They are good sports to let him tag along.

I got this one today.
When Auntie and I were on our trip we planted a Letterbox before I came home. We couldn't find a craft store for love nor money so we ended up just using my stamp. Since I was at the craft store tonight I looked for another stamp. Ideally I would carve my own but since we all know that isn't going to happen........ They had buy one get one half off. These were the 2 I got. Not sure which one I will use.

I wanted a hummingbird, they didn't have one.

These are this years fair entries.

Don't these look like winners?


Peace

3 comments:

  1. Any running around for boys is GOOD...and he's tired...that's the end goal!!

    Your fair entries look wonderul!! I don't think I've seen the Hummingbird one before...VERY cool!

    I'd pay money to see you carve your own stamp...could get funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL WINNERS! Anita doesn't think you can carve a stamp :) I've read about kits to do it. I've thought about it.
    If you send me hummingbird pictures all winter I may have to damage you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't believe her Nikki she could not damage a soul. They are all good. We have hummingbirds here. I need to get a feeder. "They are in the lilies every day.

    ReplyDelete