Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bullets

I am just going to get these thoughts down

  • I'm so thankful for my DH. He has been a trouper for 3 weeks and I wouldn't have made it without him.
  • I'm also grateful that he is committed to our marriage. I helped a friend today who's husband wasn't and it's so painful to watch her struggle. There just isn't any words to say to make it different for her.
  • I am so thankful there are people who are called to be youth leaders, I'm so thankful I'm not one of them.
  • I'm glad that summer is coming and school is almost out.
  • I wish we could could go somewhere again this year.... but not happening. bummer!
  • And just because it's my blog and I can write what I want, I want a new car. Just saying.

Anyway have a lovely warm and sunny weekend. Peace

2 comments:

  1. I think you need a new car and a vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to trust you again that summer will be good, I'm not sure it will be. And I'd like to know how big this new car is so I know if I'm going on this vacation or not.

    ReplyDelete