Monday, November 2, 2009

Good news

Do you ever wonder why it's so hard for some people to put new toilet paper on the holder? I do. I think some people must find it terribly tricky.
Heir apparent starts his new job tomorrow. That's 3 out of 5. That's better. Now for Skater and Dh. People keep saying it's getting better, I would like to see it please. However it is good news and I will take it! We still are in our house and we aren't hungry so we have much more then some.
One of my friends is in Arizona. She drives down with her mom every year then gets to go back to help her drive home. She texted me today telling me it was beautiful and 80' . I called her a butthead. It is very cold and dark so early that Arizona sounds wonderful. But then so does Hawaii or Florida. Sigh... Here is where I'll be.
Please if it comes to mind pray for my dear Charlotte. Chemo is not fun and it's trying to kick her back. Thank you so much.
Peace

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Heir Apparent!!!!! That's SUCH Good news!!!! And my prayers are with Charlotte! I LOVE you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are jobs out there.. Glad he found one. I feel terrible for Charlotte. I can't imagaine.

    ReplyDelete