Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday

Whew! A new week. It's been a quiet weekend. My house is clean and laundry is done. Well until everyone gets naked, then it starts all over again.
Heir apparent came for dinner tonight. No Roommate or Mindy. They were working I guess. We had taco's and homemade Barrocho beans. We are all stuffed silly. I love that we sit at the table for an hour afterwards and just talk. Heir was telling us all about his new job. He really likes it. I'm so proud of him. This has been a long summer for us all and it seems to be looking better for him.
It has rained and the wind has blown so hard we have wind warnings. I'm not sure there is a leaf left anywhere that hasn't been stuck down by the rain. Dh trimmed our tree up or I almost think we would have a limb in our house.
My friend and I have been walking, even in the rain a few times. Last night I jogged home from her house. I'm sure it wasn't pretty but hey I did it. LOL I'm amused by simple things.
I hope you have a blessed week!
Peace

3 comments:

  1. The jog home is a visual I've lived on for 2 days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hat is off to you Nikki! Walking is wonderful but JOGGING is spectacular! That is over the top and I cheer for you. Next thing we know you will be doing some kind of marathon LOL!
    hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete