Monday, June 27, 2011

Don't be a troll

I'm having a little bit of trouble with processing all I saw and being gone. Every post I write in my head is about my trip. My life seems a tad boring after that.
My parents came this weekend for a surprise birthday. The Little's went to Drummer's house on Friday night to have a tiny sleepover with Princess. Since they were gone on Saturday for a while Mom and I decided to take a quick look for the Fremont Troll. I've thought about it but never actually gone. Note to self..... "take the TomTom cord", just saying. After much searching and question asking and finally a call to Drummer and his computer. We found it!









Mom and Troll







Mom and I.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had so much fun! I love the picture of your view on the bridge!

    ReplyDelete